August is the National Family Portrait Month
Adrian Bullers Photography are thrilled to be your accredited Family Portrait Photographer' for your area.
This amazing promotion raises much needed funds for a fantastic Charity in the UK
'Cardiac Risk in the Young' whilst offering you the opportunity to WIN £1000.00
'The 2018 Family portrait of the year'
To enter the competition you will be asked to donate £10 which will all go to 'Cardiac Risk in the Young'. By donating to this very worth while cause you will be entitled to
a Free Family Portrait session with an 8 x 6 inch Print of your choice from the session and a Cinematic private viewing session to select your Photograph - which will also be entered into the
Family Portrait Awards for a chance to win the grand prize of £1000 and title of 'Family Portrait of the Year
Sessions can be booked Monday-Saturday
By submitting this form you agree we may hold the information you supply for informing you of various aspects of your visit and shoot. We may contact you with photography offers from us, that maybe of interest to you. You may request to see the details we hold and also opt out by contacting us directly. We will NEVER pass on your details to anyone else.
Family Portrait Award Rules
- Minimum £10 donation to be paid to Cardiac Risk in the Young at time of sitting via cash or cheque (payable to Cardiac Risk in the Young) deposited in Cardiac Risk in the Young Collection tin at your chosen Studio.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Cardiac Risk in the Young promotions.
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small re-booking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered. A £25 returnable deposit may be requested.
- Your Family Portrait Session may also include Pets -
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.
- no cash alternative - value £00.01