The Children's Portrait Awards 2018 - Last Year the Studio raised £500.00 we want to double that this Year
Adrian Bullers Photography are thrilled to be your accredited 'Children's Portrait Photographer' for your area.
This amazing promotion raises much needed funds for a fantastic Charity in the UK 'The Lullaby Trust' whilst
offering you the opportunity to WIN £1000!
The Lullaby Trust provides expert advice on safer sleep for babies, emotional support for bereaved families and raises awareness of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
'The 2018 Children's portrait of the year - open to all children between the age of 3 - 16'
To enter the competition you will be asked to donate £10 which will all go to 'The Lullaby Trust'. By donating to this very worth while cause you will be entitled to a Free Child Portrait session with Adrian Bullers Photography, A private viewing session to select your image to be entered into the awards.
Please note that at the time of booking your session a £25 Fully returnable deposit is taken to secure the session and illiminate time wasters
You will have a chance to win one of three prizes from the studio plus the 1st place studio winner will then be entered into the Children's Portrait Awards for a chance to win the grand prize of £1000 and title of 'Children's Portrait of the Year'
First Place winner - A Framed and fully mounted 20 x 16 inch photograph of your winning entry - and you will then be entered into the Children's Portrait of the Year - for the chance to win the £1000.00 prize and title of Children's Portrait of the Year.
Second Place winner - A Premier fully mounted 16 x 12 inch photograph of your entry
Third Place winner - A Premier fully mounted 10 x 8 inch photograph of your entry
Sessions can be booked Monday-Saturday
By submitting this form you agree we may hold the information you supply for informing you of various aspects of your visit and shoot. We may contact you with photography offers from us, that maybe of interest to you. You may request to see the details we hold and also opt out by contacting us directly. We will NEVER pass on your details to anyone else.
Dejanah on the left collecting her Studio First prize - her entry to the Childrens Portrait Awards (A fully mounted and framed 20x16 inch photograph) now proudly displayed for all to see above the fireplace.
On the right we have Jackson collecting his second place prize of his entry to the Childrens Portrait Awards ( A fully mounted 16x12 inch photograph)
Childrens Portrait Award Rules
- Minimum £10 donation to be paid to Lullaby Trust at the time of sitting via cash or credit card in the Collection tin at the Studio.
- Minimum £10 donation for the 1st Child then £5 per additional children.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Childrens Portrait Awards promotions.
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small re-booking fee of £25 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered - your £25 returnable is returned at the end of the viewing session.
- Your Childrens Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must only include their Child.
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.
About the Lullaby Trust
The Lullaby Trust raises awareness of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), provides expert advice on safer sleep for babies and offers emotional support for bereaved families.
The Lullaby Trust wants to stop all unexpected deaths of babies and young children
Our purpose is:
To reduce the incidence of SIDS in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
To reduce and prevent where possible the unexpected deaths of babies and young children.
To continue to fund and instigate research into both the causes and prevention of SIDS and unexpected deaths of babies and young children
To provide evidence based advice to parents to maximise the life chances and health of their babies and young children
To provide evidence based knowledge to professionals, policy makers and the media to reduce the rate of unexpected deaths of babies and young children and promote child health