The Family Portrait Awards 2018
Adrian Bullers Photography are thrilled to be your accredited Family Portrait Photographer' for your area.
This amazing promotion raises much needed funds for a fantastic Charity in the UK 'Cardiac Risk in the Young' whilst
offering you the opportunity to WIN £1000!
'The 2018 Family portrait of the year'
August is the The National Family Portrait Month so every session includes your chosen photograph in a 7x5 inch Mount
To enter the competition you will be asked to donate £10 which will all go to 'Cardiac Risk in the Young'. By donating to this very worth while cause you will be entitled to a Free Family Portrait session with
Adrian Bullers Photography, A private viewing session to select your image to be entered into the awards.
You will have a chance to win one of three prizes from your photographers studio plus the 1st place studio winner will then be entered into the Family Portrait Awards for a chance to win the grand prize of £1000 and title of 'Family Portrait of the Year'
First Place winner - A Framed and fully mounted 20 x 16 inch photograph of your winning entry - and you will then be entered into the Family Portrait of the Year - for the chance to win the £1000.00 prize and title of Family Portrait of the Year.
Second Place winner - A Premier fully mounted 16 x 12 inch photograph of your entry
Third Place winner - A Premier fully mounted 10 x 8 inch photograph of your entry
Sessions can be booked Monday-Saturday
By submitting this form you agree we may hold the information you supply for informing you of various aspects of your visit and shoot. We may contact you with photography offers from us, that maybe of interest to you. You may request to see the details we hold and also opt out by contacting us directly. We will NEVER pass on your details to anyone else.
Family Portrait Award Rules
- Minimum £10 donation to be paid to Cardiac Risk in the Young at time of sitting via cash or cheque (payable to Cardiac Risk in the Young) deposited in Cardiac Risk in the Young Collection tin at your chosen Studio.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Cardiac Risk in the Young promotions.
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small re-booking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered. A £25 returnable deposit may be requested.
- Your Family Portrait Session may also include Pets -
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.
- no cash alternative - value £00.01