The 2018 Pet portrait of the year
The 2018 Pet portrait of the year - Last Year the Studio raised £500.00 we want to double that this Year
To enter the competition you must donate £10 which will all go to Dogs Trust and Guide Dogs for the Blind. By donating to these very worth while causes you will be entitled to a Free Portrait session with your chosen photographer and a private viewing session to select your image to be entered into the awards.
You have the chance to win one of three prizes from the studio:
First Place winner - A Framed and fully mounted 20 x 16 inch photograph of your winning entry - and you will then be entered into the Pet Portrait Awards - for the chance to win the £1000.00 prize and title of Pet Portrait of the Year.
Second Place winner - A Premier fully mounted 16 x 12 inch photograph of your entry
Third Place winner - A Premier fully mounted 10 x 8 inch photograph of your entry
Sessions can be booked Monday-Saturday
By submitting this form you agree we may hold the information you supply for informing you of various aspects of your visit and shoot. We may contact you with photography offers from us, that maybe of interest to you. You may request to see the details we hold and also opt out by contacting us directly. We will NEVER pass on your details to anyone else.
Pet Portrait Award Rules
The Minimum £10 donation is taken when you book the session and is paid to the Dogs Trust and Guide Dogs for the Blind charities.
- Minimum £10 donation for the 1st dog then £5 per additional dog/s.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Pet Portrait Awards promotions.
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small re-booking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered. A £25 returnable deposit may be requested.
- Your Pet Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must only include their dog/s.
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.