The 2018 Pet portrait of the year
The 2018 Pet portrait of the year - Last Year the Studio raised £500.00 we want to double that this Year
To enter the competition you must donate £10 which will all go to Dogs Trust and Guide Dogs for the Blind. By donating to these very worth while causes you will be entitled to a Free Portrait session with your chosen photographer and a private viewing session to select your image to be entered into the awards.
You have the chance to win one of three prizes from the studio:
First Place winner - A Framed and fully mounted 20 x 16 inch photograph of your winning entry - and you will then be entered into the Pet Portrait Awards - for the chance to win the £1000.00 prize and title of Pet Portrait of the Year.
Second Place winner - A Premier fully mounted 16 x 12 inch photograph of your entry
Third Place winner - A Premier fully mounted 10 x 8 inch photograph of your entry
Sessions can be booked Monday-Saturday
Pet Portrait Award Rules
The Minimum £10 donation is taken when you book the session and is paid to the Dogs Trust and Guide Dogs for the Blind charities.
- Minimum £10 donation for the 1st dog then £5 per additional dog/s.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Pet Portrait Awards promotions.
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small re-booking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered. A £25 returnable deposit may be requested.
- Your Pet Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must only include their dog/s.
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.